Terms and Conditions

Booking Procedure

Reservation must be directed to Lucky Treasure Travels & Tours office in Yangon, Myanmar (contact Email: [email protected]). Our Yangon office is only entitled to offer the price and confirm the reservation. All tour prices are quoted in US Dollars and Lucky Treasure reserves the right to change without prior notice.

Deposit and Payment Term

Prepayment is required for all bookings. 30% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance of the tour cost (70%) will be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival date.

Payment shall be made via bank transfer to the account as below:

CB Bank in Myanmar

 Account Name - Lucky Treasure Travels and Tours Company Limited                                               Account Number - 0010101200481238                                                                                                         Swift Code - CPOBMMMY

Remark: Buyers need to pay a transaction fee and we will not return any transaction fee for deposit or full payment.

Rooming List

Client’s full details together with a rooming list to be provided at least 14 days prior to arrival day.

FOC Policy

For every 15 full paying guests, it will provide one person FOC.


Cancellation must be sent to Lucky Treasure Travels and Tours Office. The cancellation fee will be applied as follows;

  • 45 days prior to arrival - No Cancellation charges                                                                                        
  • 44-30 days prior to arrival - 30% of total tour cost                                                                                         
  • 29-15 days prior to arrival - 70% of total tour cost                                                                                         
  • 14-00 days prior to arrival - 100% of total tour cost                                                                                       
  • No Show - 100% of total tour cost

Child Policy

  • Children under 2 years old: Free of charge for accommodation with sharing bed with parents. (Flight ticket will apply)                                                                                                                                           
  • Children from 2-12 years old: 70 % of the adult rate will be charged with sharing room with parents 
  • Children from 12 years up: 100% as adult rate

For Hotel, we will apply according to the respective hotel policy.


Lucky Treasure Travels & Tours acts as agent for the companies, providing accommodations, transportation, tour guide or other tourism-related services and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for injury, accidents, loss or damages to person or property, delays, transport failures, strikes, war or other causes beyond its control. Lucky Treasure Travels & Tours reserves the right to modify or reserves the original tour program in the interest of clients. However, the company will always make full effort to the original program and arrangements.