The Last Royal Capital of Myanmar
In Myanmar, the commercial largest city of Yangon, balance the tradition, culture, religion, modernity, and colonial-era buildings. Discover Mandalay, the last Royal Capital of Myanmar Dynasty, feel the warmth of ancient Myanmar. Viewing the sunset from Mandalay Hill to see the various beautiful countryside. Getting the best local experiences by shopping at Scott Market and walking along the China Town. Explore the Burmese Culture along with the tour destination. Traveling the different historical places and learn about Myanmar’s people's lifestyles.
- Private-Transportations by modern air-conditioned vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing rooms with breakfast.
- Domestic Flight Tickets as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary on travelling days.
- English speaking Station guide on travelling days.
- Lunch and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Truck Fee for Mandalay Hill and Sagaing Hill.
- International flights and its departure airport taxes.
- Visa arrangement (Visa on arrival is available; Please ask us for further assistance)
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages and meals, and highlights or
- sightseeing which are not indicated in the program
- Excess baggage charges. Tips to guides, porters & drivers
- X’mas and New Year Eve’s compulsory dinner