The Best of Yangon and Surrounds
In Myanmar, Yangon is the commercial city, visit around downtown and seeing the colonial buildings and feel the atmosphere of the British era. We will also visit the most significant pagodas in Yangon. You can see the different experiences of local people’s lifestyle at Bago. Explore the pilgrimage site and local Buddhist devotees at Golden Rock. Admire the great heritage, architectural, sculpture, and arts of Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Private-Transportations by modern air-conditioned vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing rooms with daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary on travelling days.
- English speaking throughout guide on travelling days
- Lunch & Dinner at Local restaurant as mentioned in the itinerary
- Truck or Cable car charges in Kyaikhtiyo (Up and down)
- International flights and its departure airport tax.
- Visa arrangement fees (Visa on arrival is available; Please ask us for further assistance)
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages and meals, and highlights or
- sightseeing which are not indicated in the program.
- Excess baggage charges. Tips to guides, porters & drivers
- X’mas and New Year Eve’s compulsory dinner