Culture of Myanmar
The Golden Land Myanmar, full of cultural and heritage sites around the country. It is always appreciated to learn about Burmese people’s typical lifestyles. Walking on the world’s oldest and longest teakwood bridge to see the traditional wooden architecture. One of the most popular travel hotspots, Bagan is the best experience and archaeological site in Myanmar.
- Private-Transportations by modern air-conditioned vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing rooms with breakfast.
- Domestic Flight Tickets as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary on travelling days.
- English speaking station guide on travelling days.
- Lunch & Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Truck fees for Mandalay Hill and Sagaing Hill
International flights and its departure airport taxes
- Visa arrangement (Visa on arrival is available; Please ask us for further assistance)
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages and meals, and highlights or sightseeing which are not indicated in the program.
- Excess baggage charges. Tips to guides, porters & drivers
- X’mas and New Year Eve’s compulsory dinner