Start the tour discovering the colonial buildings and historic landmarks in Yangon. The tour continues to explore the last Dynasty of Myanmar Kingdom. We’ll visit the community lodge can contribute to rural community life and learn from local villagers about Myanmar communities’ struggles, organization, and authentic cultural experiences. You can feel an alternatively colonial era and traditional Burmese local lifestyle.
- Private-Transportations by modern air-conditioned vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing rooms with breakfast including Myaing Community Lodge
- Bike rent and community development fund at Myaing village
- Planting trees and cultural show
- Domestic Flight Tickets as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary on travelling days.
- English speaking guide on travelling days.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Truck Fee for Mandalay Hill, Mingun Boat Fee and horse cart fee in Bagan.
- International flights and its departure airport tax.
- Visa arrangement (Visa on arrival is available; Please ask us for further assistance)
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, laundry, beverages and meals, and highlights or
- sightseeing which are not indicated in the program.
- Excess baggage charges. Tips to guides, porters & drivers
- X’mas and New Year Eve’s compulsory dinner.